Education and Inspiration
Education is at the heart of the NCS mission. We partner with with educational institutions, creating curriculum, teaching and lecturing globally. Hunter Lovins helped develop MBA programs at Pinchot University and Presido Graduate School and currently teaches Principles of Sustainable Management at the Bard MBA in Sustainability Program.
Our students now work in companies large and small, governments, and entrepreneurial endeavors around the world. Hunter often says that we train our competition, and it’s true. We are honored to have them as colleagues tackling the difficult challenges facing us all.
Contact Us for the following services
NCS is frequently approached by colleges and Universities to help them develop courses in business management, sustainability, environmental studies, international development, etc. Contact us today.
Hunter Lovins and other Natural Capitalism staff are available to speak at your event. From keynote presentations to panel discussions, our team travels the world to speak to all kinds of audiences—children and CEOs, ministers of government and
soccer moms, corporate sustainability officers and people who couldn’t tell you what that means.
For more information call 720-684-6580 or email [email protected].
(This represents a small sample from numerous prepared topics.)
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Employee Engagement
- The Way Out: Kick starting Capitalism to Save our Economic Ass
- Climate Capitalism: Capitalism in the age of Climate Change
- Drivers of Change: Managing in an Uncertain World
- Natural Capitalism: Creating the Next Industrial Revolution
(This represents a small sample from hundreds of past audiences.)
- International Expert Working Group (Kingdom of Bhutan)
- Thematic Consultation on a new Development Paradigm (UNECOSOC)
- World Summit on Sustainable Development
- United States Congress
- Governments in such countries as: Afghanistan, Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Cuba, Germany, France, Hungary, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Serbia, Soviet Union, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom