Creating Value from Your School’s Sustainability and Climate Commitment
Join Us for a FREE Webinar: January 13, 2015, 11:30am-12:30pm MST
Many Colleges and Universities across the U.S. have committed to sustainability, whether investing in energy efficiency projects, creating curriculum, or reporting to AASHE STARS. Unfortunately many of these same schools are leaving significant value on the table and are struggling to figure out how to achieve their sustainability goals, let alone larger commitments of climate neutrality to the ACUPCC.
Join Natural Capitalism Solutions (NCS), a 501(c)3 non-profit led by Hunter Lovins, for a free webinar about how your school can build a sustainability program that will not only exceed your goals and commitments, but deliver tangible value to students, faculty, and administration alike.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The business case for how institutions of higher education can pursue sustainability to lower costs, increase enrollments, and deliver outstanding value
- How to create a strategic roadmap to achieve climate neutrality at your institution
- Resources to help finance and implement sustainability at any organization
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Stay tuned for details on these upcoming webinars focused on sustainable business:
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Supply chains now need to be managed to create value, not just reduce risk. Learn how you can make the necessary changes.
- Beyond the Screen, How to Increase Engagement for Front Line Employees
- Engagement is more difficult for front line employees, but carries a great deal more value and importance. Find out what steps you can take to increase your employee engagement.