Marketing is often the most challenging part of your small business sustainability programs. Fortunately, NCS has extensive experience in successfully marketing sustainability programs and can help you develop an effective marketing strategy.
Sample marketing services include:
- Use of Sustainable Profits program name or support in finding an appropriate name for your program based on local needs.
- NCS speaker for marketing event, including Hunter Lovins (dependant on timing and budget).
- Webinars for prospective participants facilitated by NCS staff to promote the program.
- Draft text for website and promotional materials.
- Sample marketing plan to ensure you leverage successful strategies and give yourself enough time to promote the program.
- Support in answering questions from prospective clients.
- Best practice guide showcasing successful marketing strategies from programs across the county.